What is the Most Effective Diet

What is the Most Effective Diet?

May 5, 2019

There are many magazines and television channels that talk about the best ways to go on a diet. However, is there really the best way to lose weight. There is always the talk about diets with less carbohydrates or diets with only vegetables, but information about this always changes and never stays the same. That's why television companies and the advertisers use this opportunity to make the customer believe that their diet works so that they are always entertained.



Television shows like Dr. Oz features many ways to go on a diet, but are different in each episode. This shows how they want the fans constantly entertained and it's beneficial to the companies who produce the products for those diet options. They use the advertising technique called, Magic Ingredients in order to make their products seem very reliable. This is what gets them money and keeps the show running.

Overall, I don't haven't considered restricting my diet because I am not unhealthy at the moment. I think this is because I do sports everyday. I don't think you have to take a special diet in order to get skinnier. I believe that people should make their meals with meats, vegetables, and carbs, while keeping proportions in mind.

Comments

  1. I liked how you talked about how advertisers and TV companies constantly change what diet is "in" at the moment so the bar is constantly being moved and consumers will want to constantly buy new products. This is definitely true for Dr. Oz as every week seems to bring a new "miracle solution." I also like how you talked about the use of the magic ingredients technique although I would ask, aren't they also using avant-garde in a way because the solutions are constantly "new?" Overall, this was a solid blog and I liked how you tied it to your own experience in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts